This depends on a number of factors. They include (but are not limited to):
- Your annual marketing budget.
- The implementation of our marketing strategies. Are we implementing them, or are you shopping it out to a more conventional agency?
- Your current marketing endeavors.
- The length of our engagement/relationship.
- Your willingness to listen to our guidance.
- Your willingness to take action.
- The size of your local market.
Through our guidance and calculated execution, many clients will see annual gross profits increase 30% or more over the course of a year. Additionally, some clients will benefit from dramatic reductions in advertising/marketing expenditure by allowing us to optimize (or eliminate) their paid adverting campaigns. Others can save thousands of dollars/year by consulting us before investing in ineffective or overpriced marketing activities. Beyond money, we also help clients save time and sanity by addressing inefficient business processes.
Sadly, a small minority of clients will end engagements with us without seeing any return on investment or cost-savings. This is just the reality of the business; we can’t force people to take action or heed our advice. Furthermore, we cannot force clients to allow us to take control in situations where our expertise is needed the most.